[dsn_klr650] (klr650) list server race nklr

DSN_KLR650
Arne Larsen

[dsn_klr650] what the heck is a tiger? (nklr)

Post by Arne Larsen » Fri Apr 07, 2000 12:43 am

----- Original Message ----- From: To: DSN_klr650@egroups.com> Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 8:32 PM Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] FW: What the heck is a tiger? > I've put a few miles on the Tiger and like it very much as a street bike, its > got a great motor and suspension but it is in no way a dual purpose bike. > Fine for a dirt road or fire trail but that's as rough as you would want to > go. > Regards, > Kurt Grife That wouldn't be the time you were tooling around with Clement Salvadore (sp?) would it? I read that ride report. =^) Cheers, Arne

Dash Weeks

[dsn_klr650] (klr650) list server race nklr

Post by Dash Weeks » Fri Apr 07, 2000 10:04 am

OK Arne, The convulsions are getting a little old. Please Tell Me What Happened! I can't take it any more. Hey has anyone seen Stir of Echoes. I watched it last night and I'm having a really hard time with the ending. At least now I have a better idea what my son means when he tells me 'Don't be afraid of it Daddy' Freeeeeaky LaterZ Dash Who is scanning the net for an auto-replace credit card. Oh yeah and folks, when you reply please remove one of the list's addresses. Either Or but not both. We know that the old one works and we know that the new one works so go ahead see the shrink if you must but you have to commit to one. That'll cut down on a bit of emails. If there is a good reason to post to both then ignore this P.S. if you just don't care then go ahead and ignore this message as well, as I suppose I won't throw a temper tantrum and hold my breath until all have successfully committed to the new list. :$ If I have done it in the past then I have seen the error of my ways and appologize, as for the race... well that was in the quest of knowledge so .... you get nothing :p Hey that lower case P looks like a trumpet, so I guess I'm blowing my horn there.
>LOL... You sound like me. A couple years ago I got a new bank card in the >mail... designed to automatically "cancel" the other one upon first use. >What did I do? Found two bank machines side by each, loaded both cards, set >up a withdrawl on both, and hit "O.K." at the same time. > >I won't tell you what happened... as I know the suspense will kill you. > >Cheers, > >Arne
A2 - Da' Bomb No Longer Crashing for Beer Will wheelie for Virgin Oil