tripping with a school bus klr-hauler

DSN_KLR650
Arne Larsen

[dsn_klr650] question or two

Post by Arne Larsen » Thu Apr 06, 2000 6:41 pm

> OK. So now, I'll have to set my filter to look for mail coming from > DSN_klr650@egroups.com -- instead of [klr650] in the subject line. > Right?
I didn't have to change anything. If mine has "klr" in the subject line , it goes to "that" folder. If "nklr" is in there, it goes to "that" folder. Because those aspects are still there, nothing's changed. If you had a longer tag line - like the "whole" old address, then you may have to create a new message rule. Cheers, Arne

rizatemir@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] question or two

Post by rizatemir@aol.com » Fri Apr 07, 2000 2:52 am

Somebody made me a member of this list. And it is not removing me from the list. Please remove me from the list. While ago I sold my klr and I am not interested in anymore

BifferRyan@aol.com

tripping with a school bus klr-hauler

Post by BifferRyan@aol.com » Fri Apr 07, 2000 7:56 am

Due to travel over the next couple months, I'm signing off for a bit. I'm in the midst of relocating to Ventura County, CA; dumping nearly all my belongings in storage; and taking six weeks to explore many aspects of the western U.S.--maybe farther north, maybe farther south, who knows. By KLR? Well, sort of. I'll be traveling and living in a short, slightly modified school bus with my two dogs (there lies the rub, although I probably will be boarding them at times) and the KLR in back. The bus will be "home base" as I try to complete several kayak and KLR jaunts on a Washington state to S.Cal. agenda. There are certain to be tangents and deviations in this plan along the way, however. I'll be back with a different address and e-mail address for sure--after I hook back up to my significant other and marry in June. And then there's this Cal posse I've heard so much about...It'd be nice to experience riding along side other KLR riders for a change. Thanks for everyone's input; although, I have, for the most part, been a lurker on the group. For the next week or so, I can be reached at RTHolter@... Ryan klr tengai 87 thompson diesel, 25 ft. school bus/moving truck/camper/kayak and klr hauler. (complete with carpet, cot, hammock, roof rack/observation deck, spotting scope, etc.)