DSN_KLR650
Arne Larsen

[dsn_klr650] question or two

Post by Arne Larsen » Fri Apr 07, 2000 12:45 am

>
line ,
> it goes to "that" folder. If "nklr" is in there, it goes to "that"
folder.
> Because those aspects are still there, nothing's changed. >> > By filtering out the NKLR stuff, you miss out on some of the most unique > apsects of this group. After a while, the KLR stuff becomes kinda boring. > > Gino
I agree completely. I don't "trash" any of it. I just keep the two seperate for easier managability... like my hair. Cheers, Arne

CrazyDave

(klr650) klr valves: two more questions

Post by CrazyDave » Fri Apr 07, 2000 5:57 am

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:04:20 -0600, Bogdan Swider wrote:
> > > > > And no.. to the second question. You can put anything you want on a > > torque wrench and you won't change the reading or break point (ratchet > > types), I often need to put multipliers on my big torque wrench. Not
for
> > the bike mind you. For really big bolts.... > > > > LaterZ > > Dash > > > Except for universal joint adapters. Someone posted a formula to read
torque
> with one of these babies a long time ago. Wish I would have printed it. > Bogdan > >
Is this the formula you were looking for? T x L ----------- = Y L + E T= torque L= lenth of torque wrench, center of drive to center of handgrip E= lenth of adapter from center of wrench drive to extensions center If you need a diagram I can scan it for you crazydave L + E _______________________________________________________ Get 100% FREE Internet Access powered by Excite Visit http://freelane.excite.com/freeisp