changing to digest

DSN_KLR650
Tim Booth

changing to digest

Post by Tim Booth » Thu Apr 06, 2000 2:02 pm

Had the same problem today changing to digest mode.... 1) Put in your email address Click "sign in" 2) Click "can't remember password" 3) Put in your email address Click "send email" 4 Check your incoming email for "lost password" email 5) Follow email instructions to create your password 6) You're in! From: "R. Kaub" Subject: Re: (klr650) Hear Ye... Hear Ye... PLEASE READ
>This has been a long time coming, but I am moving our klr650 List over to >eGroups. Our current list is DOS based (Majordomo), and eGroups is web >based. The benefits are many, as I will outline below. >>>>
Hi Arne: I tried going to the website for egroup at the address you provided. The first time I got there I tried to sign on but was unable to do anything as it wanted me to provide a password and, of course there was none in the system. The second, third and fourth time I tried to go there, the site was "unavailable at this time, sorry for the inconvenience".... I'm wondering if it would benefit transferees if you came up with a short list of step by step instructions for the changeover. Also, do you have a date for when the existing list will no longer work? I am currently subscribed both at work and at home. Will this be the case on the web site? Thanks for your hard work and help. Bob Kaub