rim locks? nklr

DSN_KLR650
ron criswell

rim locks? nklr

Post by ron criswell » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Only if she looks like the girls at Twin Peaks (heh). Criswell Sent from my iPad
On Mar 27, 2014, at 11:09 AM, "Fred Hink" wrote:
OK, you and Ron and Mark should all get a room together at The Senior Center.    Fred http://www.arrowheadmotorsports.com   [b]From:[/b] mjearl4@... [b]Sent:[/b] Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:58 AM [b]To:[/b] moabmc@... [b]Cc:[/b] pdstreeter@... ; roncriswell2@... ; DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com [b]Subject:[/b] Re: [DSN_KLR650] Re: Rim locks?   It wasn't wasted. I saved it all to file. All I have to do now is remember where I 'saved' it. shrug. m1. On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Fred Hink wrote: And I wasted two whole pages of prime digital information over I chickened out .  Oh puleeze, what happened to the I can do anything spirit?   You ain t that old buddy.   Fred     [b]From:[/b] roncriswell2@... [b]Sent:[/b] Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:39 AM [b]To:[/b] pdstreeter@... [b]Cc:[/b] DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com [b]Subject:[/b] Re: [DSN_KLR650] Re: Rim locks?     Heh....funny Pete!  I chickened out on the rim lock tire and let Cycle Gear do it. My excuse....I am old and my back hurts.   Criswell Sent from my iPhone On Mar 27, 2014, at 8:35 AM, pdstreeter@... wrote:   Norm wrote: >Any chance that demonstrating incompetence might cause someone to intervene and do all the tire changes in future? >f so, that'd be my call. :) I can assure you, Criswell has this down pat! Paul Streeter