nklr mexican railway doable

DSN_KLR650
Lujo Bauer

meter assembly bulbs

Post by Lujo Bauer » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:32 pm

Awesome! Good luck with it, and please let us know how it goes. The 6-LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com are pretty cheap, so it would be great if they worked well. -Lujo Tengai Mark Van Horn wrote:
> At 12:53 AM -0500 1/4/05, Lujo Bauer wrote: > >> Mark, do the 6-LED bulbs provide as much illumination as the stock >> incandescent bulbs? > > > I'll try to get off my ass and do a side-by-side comparison & let you > know in a day or two. > All I can say right now is that I'm satisfied with the amber 6-LED bulb > (I only have one of them in so far as I bought an assortment to test). I > performs better than the 4-LED white and single white inverted cone LED > that I also tried. > I'm going to order a bunch more this week to finish the job and to do up > another one of my KLRs. > > Mark
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

nakedwaterskier

nklr mexican railway doable

Post by nakedwaterskier » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:06 am

"Rosalva Delgado" Add to Address Book To: "Gillette Jeffrey" Subject: Re: Motorcycle transport on Rail The only way you can bring your motorcycle is in our express car in the economy train Enclosed please find rates for the train ticket and please contac pacsierra1@... for the transfer of the motorcylce Regards Rosalva Jeffrey naked red04