Re: Infinite line

Cadintoshmac
Ken Gillett

Infinite line

Post by Ken Gillett » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 am

Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?

Ken G i l l e t t

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:52 am

Dear Ken,
many thanks for your feedback.I add that to the todo list.
Thorsten

Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?

Ken G i l l e t t

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

__._

Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:33 am

Thanks Thorsten. One more thing. I used to be able to set Headers and Footers when printing. Now I CANNOT find where to set these. Am I blind or have you removed them? If the former, where do I set them now and if the latter, could we please have them back - please. 

Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
On 2 Jan 2015, at 07:52, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] wrote:

Dear Ken,
many thanks for your feedback.I add that to the todo list.
Thorsten

Ken G i l l e t t

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

__._

thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:53 am

Attachments :Dear Ken,
ok, I add that to the todo list, too.
We had to change much due the complete rewrite in Cocoa.
Thorsten

Thanks Thorsten. One more thing. I used to be able to set Headers and Footers when printing. Now I CANNOT find where to set these. Am I blind or have you removed them? If the former, where do I set them now and if the latter, could we please have them back - please. 

Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 am

I wish all developers were like you :-)

> On 2 Jan 2015, at 08:52, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] wrote:
>
> Dear Ken,
>
> ok, I add that to the todo list, too.
>
> We had to change much due the complete rewrite in Cocoa.
>
> Thorsten
>>
>> Thanks Thorsten. One more thing. I used to be able to set Headers and Footers when printing. Now I CANNOT find where to set these. Am I blind or have you removed them? If the former, where do I set them now and if the latter, could we please have them back - please.
>>
>

Ken G i l l e t t

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Dear Ken,
please download the new build 213.
I readded it:
http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html
Thorsten

Ken G i l l e t t

Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:54 pm

That was quick. But the latest one is now 215. Should I try that one?

> On 2 Jan 2015, at 12:33, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] wrote:
>
> Dear Ken,
>
>
> please download the new build 213.
>
> I readded it:
>
> http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html
>
> Thorsten
>>
>> Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?
>>
>> Ken G i l l e t t
>>
>

Ken G i l l e t t

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello Ken,
yes.
Thorsten

That was quick. But the latest one is now 215. Should I try that one?

> On 2 Jan 2015, at 12:33, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] wrote:

> Dear Ken,

> please download the new build 213.

> I readded it:

http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html

> Thorsten
>> 
>> Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?
>> 
>> Ken G i l l e t t
>>