Re: Infinte length lines

Cadintoshmac
radioelasais

Infinte length lines

Post by radioelasais » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi all
first message here! I searched for a solution to my issue but I could not find any post so I must assume it is just me. I am running v 7.5.4 on a macbook pro OS 10.7.5 and no matter what tool I use to draw a line they are all of infinite length. Example, if I connect two end points with a line, that line passes on the points but extends beyond them and I need to trim it all the times. I have not been using the cadintosh for a while but I do remember the previous version never add this issue. I have the freeware version.
do I look for some specific setting?Gianluca

thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Attachments :Hi,
please look at the footer line and click in the infinite symbol. It will appear with a cross after that.
Thorsten
On 27.09.2013, at 19:25, radioelasais wrote:

Hi all
first message here! I searched for a solution to my issue but I could not find any post so I must assume it is just me. I am running v 7.5.4 on a macbook pro OS 10.7.5 and no matter what tool I use to draw a line they are all of infinite length. Example, if I connect two end points with a line, that line passes on the points but extends beyond them and I need to trim it all the times. I have not been using the cadintosh for a while but I do remember the previous version never add this issue. I have the freeware version.

radio_elasais

Post by radio_elasais » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks! 
---In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

Hi,
please look at the footer line and click in the infinite symbol. It will appear with a cross after that.
Thorsten
On 27.09.2013, at 19:25, radioelasais wrote:

Hi all