Re: drawing goes off the screen too much

Cadintoshmac
jklingel8

drawing goes off the screen too much

Post by jklingel8 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 am

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Very frequently I zoom a drawing so that I can access, say, a short line. When I do, the drawing zooms up but part of it appears off to the left and I can not access it. Often, that is where I need to get, too. There is no elevator available (usually) so that I can move the drawing to the right, and if there is one, it is useless. What happens is the drawing will then jump WAY to the right, and if I try to drag the elevator again, the drawing jumps way to the left, leaving me still unable to access the left side of the drawing. I find that if I close the file and re-open it, all is well; however, that should not be necessary. Anyone have any ideas? I just sent Thorsten screen dumps of what is going on, but he has not gotten back to me yet. Thanks for any insights. john. Using Cad 7.5.4b0 w/ OS 10.7.5.

thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 am

Hello,
I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html
RegardsThorsten Lemke 
On 01.12.2012, at 03:47, "jklingel8" wrote:

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Very frequently I zoom a drawing so that I can access, say, a short line. When I do, the drawing zooms up but part of it appears off to the left and I can not access it. Often, that is where I need to get, too. There is no elevator available (usually) so that I can move the drawing to the right, and if there is one, it is useless. What happens is the drawing will then jump WAY to the right, and if I try to drag the elevator again, the drawing jumps way to the left, leaving me still unable to access the left side of the drawing. I find that if I close the file and re-open it, all is well; however, that should not be necessary. Anyone have any ideas? I just sent Thorsten screen dumps of what is going on, but he has not gotten back to me yet. Thanks for any insights. john. Using Cad 7.5.4b0 w/ OS 10.7.5.

john klingel

Post by john klingel » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 am

Thorsten: I have opened two different files w/ the latest CAD version, and my problem has apparently been fixed. Wonderful. I will post if the problem arises again, but it looks like you have addressed my concerns. Thank you. john

john klingel
fairbanks, alaska