RoboCon 10 T-Shirt Order Information

Charlie's BatCave

RoboCon 10 T-Shirt Order Information

Post by Charlie's BatCave » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Hey Builders.....
Please read................

Orders for the Exclusive RoboCon 2016 Convention T-Shirt Celebrating the 10th Annual RoboCon Convention is officially OPEN

NOTE: To view a sample of the t-shirt check the B9 Builders Club Group on Yahoo in the Photo Album in the RoboCon 2016 Album.

This year, t-shirt color will be "Sports Gray". There is NO price increase this year for this great looking shirt!

Prices this year as follows:
S= $19.50
M= $20.50
L= $22.50
XL= $24.50
XXL= $26.50
XXXL and above= $28.50

As in years past the cost of the shirt(s) does not include shipping (I charge for shipping in the Priority Mail envelopes and do NOT charge handling fee) and this year shirts will be mailed the week following the convention since it's just too hard trying to prepare for the convention and get these addressed and out at the same time. I can only get two shirt into the USPS Priority envelope so that saves a little on postage. Overseas shipping available at postage costs.

The order date closes at midnight February 28, 2016 so can prepare orders to email to the printers Monday morning. NO orders will be accepted after that.

Here is the info I need when you order:

REPLY TO ME PRIVATELY( at my email batcave@comcast.net ) AND INCLUDE THIS INFO:

1- FULL Name
2- COMPLETE Mailing Address:
3- Shirt Quantity:
4- Shirt(s) sizes:
5- Club Number (If you have one)

I will be sending you an invoice with paypay info to pay for your order. Please pay promptly.

If you are attending the convention you can pay me cash upon arrival and pick up you shirt to save shipping costs.

All My Best

Charlie
RoboCon
The Place Where Robots Meet
www.robocondenver.com