Re: Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.

b90247

Free shipping for tread sections...

Post by b90247 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Steel tread sections, $1125.00.  Free USA shipping until the end of December.  I have 4 sets left and need the room. 

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Johnson

Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.

Post by Eric Johnson » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Three sets left!

On 12/13/2015 5:05 PM, cobraguy@charter.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Steel tread sections, $1125.00. Free USA shipping until the end of December. I have 4 sets left and need the room.

Thanks,
Eric

lynn johnson

Post by lynn johnson » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:06 am

sent you a pm to your email i will take a set

Muldokken

To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:52:34 -0600
Subject: [B9Builders] Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.

Three sets left!

Steel tread sections, $1125.00.  Free USA shipping until the end of December.  I have 4 sets left and need the room. 

Thanks,
Eric

David Schulpius

Post by David Schulpius » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:52 am

Just a quick note on this. Looks like there are now only one or two of these tread sections left that Eric is selling. I won't try to embellish on them to try to get them sold. They speak for themselves and only need to be pointed to too know they are one of the many jewels of robot parts from club vendors currently being offered.
Once Eric's inventory is gone I'll be taking on the honor and responsibility of offering these top quality tread sections to builders. The ones I'll offer will be the exact same ones now sold by Eric. They will be made by the same manufacturing shop, using the same materials and built to the same specifications. With that said I can not promise that the price and availability will be the same as what Eric has been offering. Eric has been able to do runs of these without prior builders committing. Somehow he has been able to have units in stock to sell "off the shelf". I may not be able to match that level of availability. I'll have to start out my tenner with prepaid committed runs of a certain numbers of units. This is common in the parts supplier in a community like ours.
I guess what I'm really saying here is if you're on the fence about buying one of these tread sections of Eric's you should find a way to make it happen. Once these last few units Eric is offering are gone it may be a while before they are available again. I don't foresee myself doing my first run of this product till late next year or till there is a significant demand.
I will say this about these laser cut steel tread sections; They are truly the cornerstone of your B9 Robot.
Happy Building,Dave Schulpius
On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Lynn Johnson muldokken@msn.com [B9Builders] wrote:

Muldokken

Subject: [B9Builders] Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.

Three sets left!

Steel tread sections, $1125.00. Free USA shipping until the end of December. I have 4 sets left and need the room.

Thanks,
Eric

lynn johnson

Post by lynn johnson » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:11 pm

wow got Erics treads today omg are they built well! so I second daves comments hands down now off to the paint store to get some primer on these before they rust (I live in a rain forest portland oregon) lol

Muldokken

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:51:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.

Just a quick note on this. Looks like there are now only one or two of these tread sections left that Eric is selling. I won't try to embellish on them to try to get them sold. They speak for themselves and only need to be pointed to too know they are one of the many jewels of robot parts from club vendors currently being offered. 
Once Eric's inventory is gone I'll be taking on the honor and responsibility of offering these top quality tread sections to builders. The ones I'll offer will be the exact same ones now sold by Eric. They will be made by the same manufacturing shop, using the same materials and built to the same specifications. With that said I can not promise that the price and availability will be the same as what Eric has been offering. Eric has been able to do runs of these without prior builders committing. Somehow he has been able to have units in stock to sell "off the shelf". I may not be able to match that level of availability. I'll have to start out my tenner with prepaid committed runs of a certain numbers of units. This is common in the parts supplier in a community like ours. 
I guess what I'm really saying here is if you're on the fence about buying one of these tread sections of Eric's you should find a way to make it happen. Once these last few units Eric is offering are gone it may be a while before they are available again. I don't foresee myself doing my first run of this product till late next year or till there is a significant demand. 
I will say this about these laser cut steel tread sections; They are truly the cornerstone of your B9 Robot. 
Happy Building,Dave Schulpius 
On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Lynn Johnson muldokken@msn.com [B9Builders] wrote:

Muldokken

Three sets left!

Thanks,
Eric

Bob Greiner laptop

Post by Bob Greiner laptop » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Eric, Did you ever sell the last ones? Any left? I m considering changing over from wood to steel. Bob G. B9-0017 http://bobgreiner.tripod.com/index.htm     From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:52 PM To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Subject: [B9Builders] Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.    
Three sets left!

Thanks,
Eric

Bob Greiner laptop

Post by Bob Greiner laptop » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

oops sorry meant that to go to Eric, not the list.   From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:23 PM To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.    
Eric, Did you ever sell the last ones? Any left? I m considering changing over from wood to steel. Bob G. B9-0017 http://bobgreiner.tripod.com/index.htm     From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:52 PM To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Subject: [B9Builders] Free shipping for tread sections... and then there were three.     Three sets left!

Thanks,
Eric