Re: Fwd: B9 Replica Robot - To be Auctioned in Rosamond CA Dec. 10th

Craig Reinbrecht

Fwd: B9 Replica Robot - To be Auctioned in Rosamond CA Dec. 10th

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Attachments : I debated whether to forward this to the club, but felt someone might want to know...

My only advice if you are remotely interested: Buyer beware!

I do not see many quality club parts on this robot, so I would not give this a very high value. But if you are not to picky and need a jump start... maybe?? Keep in mind these are wood treadsections and pipe insulation legs (not to disparage those! I've seen them done very well, but you do not want to pay steel treadsection and Will Huff leg prices for them)

Torso looks decent, but needs some more finishing work. There may be a few nice parts here, but I would encourage anyone seriously considering bidding to check it out in person, and ask advice from the club if needed.

Craig

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:02:12 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
To: "Craig Reinbrecht"
Subject: B9 Replica Robot

Hello,
We will be holding an auction December 10th, 2015 at 10:00am. We will be auctioning a whole unit, along with a robot and a lot of robot parts that will be included in the sale. 

There will be a minimum bid price set.  
If it does not sell at this auction we will attempt to resell the unit on January 7th, 2015.
Both Auctions will be held at:
Storage 4 Less
2463 15th. Street West, Rosamond, CA, 93560
661-256-8356
If any questions, please do not hesitate to call.
[img]cid:.0[/img]

[img]cid:.1[/img]

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

David Schulpius

Re: Fwd: B9 Replica Robot - To be Auctioned in Rosamond CA Dec. 10th

Post by David Schulpius » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Attachments :Good advice Craig. Also it looks like the legs are splitting at the crotch seam.
Dave Schulpius
On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

I debated whether to forward this to the club, but felt someone might want to know...

My only advice if you are remotely interested: Buyer beware!

I do not see many quality club parts on this robot, so I would not give this a very high value. But if you are not to picky and need a jump start... maybe?? Keep in mind these are wood treadsections and pipe insulation legs (not to disparage those! I've seen them done very well, but you do not want to pay steel treadsection and Will Huff leg prices for them)

Torso looks decent, but needs some more finishing work. There may be a few nice parts here, but I would encourage anyone seriously considering bidding to check it out in person, and ask advice from the club if needed.

Craig

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:02:12 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
To: "Craig Reinbrecht"
Subject: B9 Replica Robot

Hello,
We will be holding an auction December 10th, 2015 at 10:00am. We will be auctioning a whole unit, along with a robot and a lot of robot parts that will be included in the sale.

There will be a minimum bid price set.
If it does not sell at this auction we will attempt to resell the unit on January 7th, 2015.
Both Auctions will be held at:
Storage 4 Less
2463 15th. Street West, Rosamond, CA, 93560
661-256-8356
If any questions, please do not hesitate to call.
[img]cid:.0[/img]

[img]cid:.1[/img]

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com