My First Season Robot for sale update

toborthegreat00150

My First Season Robot for sale update

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Attachments : Dear Guys: Just thought that I give some info on this robot. This is a Tim K. Torso, built by Norm Sockwell, modified by me for first season. I think built in 2008. This was built for Norm's workshop. Latex rubber arms and legs New neon Brain Styrene wired up for Tom W light controller. Very neat wiring. Aluminum treads and wheels (need bearings I think) has the rubber belts Motorized ears, finger lights, and crown Radar stationary bolted to collar but easier job for lazy susan and motorizing 2 amps one for voice and one for background. Not sure on these amps on how to change voices tracks but can find out. Can turn pot inside to raise volume. Needs new pot in front. A pot is connect to the Mic, turn the Mic for more volume. CSS is Acrillic which there is an extension piece to secure the collar to the CSS if you want. Will have extras with the robot. Front side door static but have slides and cover to install.  Beautiful programming bay all there but not connected yet. Robot s arms are posed on draw slides which are built in to CSS. Can be removed if you want. Good area to mount motors for the arms. Now for the non working stuff. One ear motor is not running, could be wiring or a burn out. Tread section has a very small dent in the front. Easy job to fix. The Tom W. light controller is working for the belly lights and dialights. For the Brain light section, there seems to be a problem where the brain lights do not work, just a few do. Wish I can make these minor repairs. Been ill for 12 days and just going back to work tomorrow. As you all know, he was at the Chiller show and I am not kidding, I did have some people ask me if the robot was for sale. At that time it was not. They really did like the first season robot and though it was the original from the first season. You can call me too if you have any questions. Thanks Guys, I will be back in a build early next year. Victor B9-0082, Freehold, New Jersey Home 732-414-1536 or cell 973-953-0927 Robot below: Shown with lights.  [img]cid:X.MA1.1447018257@aol.com[/img]