Re: LED replacement bulbs for the two Dialight chest lights.

sandrockriver996

Post by sandrockriver996 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:22 pm

Thank you Dave! What I will do is call up the store and see if they can tell me if they blink, if not then I may take you up on your offer. Sandy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "David Schulpius dschulpius@wi.rr.com [B9Builders]"
Date: 10/31/2015 9:28 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders]"
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LED replacement bulbs for the two Dialight chest lights.

Sandy,  if they don't blink I have a little unit I bought from Craig R I'll never use.  It makes the chest lights blink back and forth. It's yours if you want it. Let me know. Dave Schulpius
On Oct 31, 2015 9:32 AM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

They are steady on... So need an alternating flasher circuit ...I know someone who offers such a device! ;-D

Craig

At 05:03 PM 10/30/2015, you wrote:
    Hi Craig, Do these replacement LED lights also blink? Thanks Sandy   Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" Date: 10/29/2015  5:25 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LED replacement bulbs for the two Dialight  chest lights.                           Dennis, I know what you are looking for... You want a direct LED replacement bulb for the 1" Dialight sockets. Not something you have to modify or wire... direct 12V LED bulb replacements in Red and Green, just like the ones you saw in my robot last weekend. The ones I have are quite old... dated 2005! But they work great and are nice and bright with really vibrant colors. And run very cool. They are barrel shaped, so no flair-out at the end. These were made by LEDtronics, Inc. (GREEN): B606-0AG-014N (RED): B606-0ER-014N That's a place to start... Craig At 09:14 AM 10/27/2015, you wrote:   Craig , Can you post the information on the dialight red/green led bulbs? I'd like to swap out my blinker bulbs on my robot. Thanks. Dennis                 
Hi Craig,
Do these replacement LED lights also blink?
Thanks
Sandy

Date: 10/29/2015 5:25 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LED replacement bulbs for the two Dialight chest lights.

Dennis,

I know what you are looking for... You want a direct LED replacement bulb for the 1" Dialight sockets. Not something you have to modify or wire... direct 12V LED bulb replacements in Red and Green, just like the ones you saw in my robot last weekend.

The ones I have are quite old... dated 2005! But they work great and are nice and bright with really vibrant colors. And run very cool. They are barrel shaped, so no flair-out at the end.

These were made by LEDtronics, Inc.

(GREEN): B606-0AG-014N

(RED): B606-0ER-014N

That's a place to start...

Craig

At 09:14 AM 10/27/2015, you wrote:

Craig ,

Can you post the information on the dialight red/green led bulbs?

I'd like to swap out my blinker bulbs on my robot.

Thanks.

Dennis
Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="fa7efdc.jpg"
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="fa7efdc.jpg"; size=97802
Content-ID:
X-MS-UrlCompName: fa7efdc.jpg

Greg

Post by Greg » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:25 am

Sandy,

I have one of these in B9Greg - works great!! With the LED bulbs - this is a great solution.

Later,

Greg

On 10/31/2015 10:28 AM, David Schulpius dschulpius@wi.rr.com [B9Builders] wrote:
Sandy, if they don't blink I have a little unit I bought from Craig R I'll never use. It makes the chest lights blink back and forth. It's yours if you want it. Let me know. Dave Schulpius On Oct 31, 2015 9:32 AM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

They are steady on... So need an alternating flasher circuit ...I know someone who offers such a device! ;-D

Craig

Hi Craig, Do these replacement LED lights also blink? Thanks Sandy Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" Date: 10/29/2015 5:25 PM (GMT-08:00) To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LED replacement bulbs for the two Dialight chest lights. Dennis, I know what you are looking for... You want a direct LED replacement bulb for the 1" Dialight sockets. Not something you have to modify or wire... direct 12V LED bulb replacements in Red and Green, just like the ones you saw in my robot last weekend. The ones I have are quite old... dated 2005! But they work great and are nice and bright with really vibrant colors. And run very cool. They are barrel shaped, so no flair-out at the end. These were made by LEDtronics, Inc. (GREEN): B606-0AG-014N (RED): B606-0ER-014N That's a place to start... Craig At 09:14 AM 10/27/2015, you wrote: Craig , Can you post the information on the dialight red/green led bulbs? I'd like to swap out my blinker bulbs on my robot. Thanks. Dennis
Hi Craig,
Thanks
Sandy

Dennis,

I know what you are looking for... You want a direct LED replacement bulb for the 1" Dialight sockets. Not something you have to modify or wire... direct 12V LED bulb replacements in Red and Green, just like the ones you saw in my robot last weekend.

The ones I have are quite old... dated 2005! But they work great and are nice and bright with really vibrant colors. And run very cool. They are barrel shaped, so no flair-out at the end.

Craig

Craig ,

Thanks.

Dennis

Content-ID:

sandrockriver996

Post by sandrockriver996 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:48 pm

OK Thanks Greg ,  I will Go for it

Date: 11/02/2015 6:25 AM (GMT-08:00)

Sandy,

I have one of these in B9Greg - works great!!  With the LED bulbs - this is a great solution.

Later,

Greg

On 10/31/2015 10:28 AM, David Schulpius dschulpius@wi.rr.com [B9Builders] wrote:
  Sandy,  if they don't blink I have a little unit I bought from Craig R I'll never use.  It makes the chest lights blink back and forth. It's yours if you want it. Let me know. Dave Schulpius On Oct 31, 2015 9:32 AM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

Craig

Hi Craig, Do these replacement LED lights also blink? Thanks Sandy   Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" Date: 10/29/2015  5:25 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LED replacement bulbs for the two Dialight  chest lights.                           Dennis, I know what you are looking for... You want a direct LED replacement bulb for the 1" Dialight sockets. Not something you have to modify or wire... direct 12V LED bulb replacements in Red and Green, just like the ones you saw in my robot last weekend. The ones I have are quite old... dated 2005! But they work great and are nice and bright with really vibrant colors. And run very cool. They are barrel shaped, so no flair-out at the end. These were made by LEDtronics, Inc. (GREEN): B606-0AG-014N (RED): B606-0ER-014N That's a place to start... Craig At 09:14 AM 10/27/2015, you wrote:   Craig , Can you post the information on the dialight red/green led bulbs? I'd like to swap out my blinker bulbs on my robot. Thanks. Dennis                 
Hi Craig,
Thanks
Sandy

Dennis,

Craig

Craig ,

Thanks.

Dennis

Content-ID:

David Schulpius

Post by David Schulpius » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 am

I'd be happy to add this to the site. However I have to admit I haven't been following this long thread. Could someone summarize and put together what the conclusion is with links if there are any?
I can't see me getting to this till December. I can't believe how busy things have gotten around me this fall. ;-(
Dave Schulpius
On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Great find Steve! ...and I noticed they sell them in Red and Green as well as white.

Dave S - Maybe add this link to the "off the shelf" section of the Club Web Site parts page?

Thanks,

Craig

At 04:56 PM 11/5/2015, you wrote:

That's great Steve. Many thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. Now to get on and place my order :-)

Steve

sandrockriver996

Post by sandrockriver996 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi Dave, I'll take the device,  let me know what you need from me. Thanks! Sandy 

From: "David Schulpius dschulpius@wi.rr.com [B9Builders]"
Date: 10/31/2015 9:28 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders]"

Sandy,  if they don't blink I have a little unit I bought from Craig R I'll never use.  It makes the chest lights blink back and forth. It's yours if you want it. Let me know. Dave Schulpius
On Oct 31, 2015 9:32 AM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

Craig

Hi Craig,
Thanks
Sandy

Dennis,

Craig

Craig ,

Thanks.

Dennis
Content-ID: