Re: Back from Chiller... WOW!!

deroseje

Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!

Post by deroseje » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Attachments :Geez Dave, could you be any more selfish?   .........BAH HAH haha hahahaha!!!!  

(for those new to the group, I'm being TOTALLY sarcastic)

Thanks for all you do Mr. Schulpius!

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad
------ Original Message ------

To: Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders]
Sent: October 27, 2015 at 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!

We do have a "Up Coming Events " section on the website.  However,  maintaining that section takes a lot of research to keep track of what's and happening. Also it ability requires time spent to format all that info into that page and keep it current. Sadly from spring to winter I just don't have the time to build the site and make large changes. I have no problem with maintenance and adding little things. I gotta put my job, family and building my B9 first. Sounds kinda selfish but that's the way it is. Starting this December I can start doing more like adding new pages with stuff like Grag's old collar cad files and pages on differences in the new Torso. However a rolling update on current events is more than I am willing to do. This would be an opportunity for someone or more then one person to step up and take this task on. I'm not sure but I don't think the Yahoo email group is able to have a separate area for this.  Craig would have to answer this. An open forum of some kind would be the best option for this kind of thing in my opinion. Low maintenance and any member could post about what is happening. A forum mediator could watch over it and make certain events "sticky" at the top of the forum. Just some ideas. Maybe I should start a new subject about this so we don't hijack Victor's post anymore. Dave Schulpius On Oct 27, 2015 7:48 AM, "dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

http://www.necomiccon.net/

Shriners Auditorium99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887
Marta Kristen and Mark Goddard will be there.
The Chariott replica is suppose to be there and someone's B9 is suppose to be there.
 It is advertised on the from page.

http://www.necomiccon.net/guests/media-guests/

To: "B9Builders"
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 10:44:56 PM

What are the details on Boston? I doubt I'll be able to attend (family obligations), but *maybe*... :)

Question for the Forum owners: do we have an "Upcoming Events" section on the forum? Or maybe it's something to add to the website...

If we know when the (B9 friendly) shows are, we can plan (or hope) to attend.

John Clevenger

Post by John Clevenger » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Attachments :
There you go. Billy holding the Doodlebug replica.

John C.

From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:26 PM
To: B9Builders

They couldn't miss it, waiting for someone to post photo of Billy holding it up.

To: "Robot Builders"
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:08:35 PM

Did the cast get to see Bill H's awesome Doodlebug replica? It's very cool! I hope more video gets posted.   -Roy

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/27/2015 11:19 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com

Hey Guys:   Check this out on youtube.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE Image Chiller Theatre 2015 Parsippany New Jersey Highlights This is the very first time we ever went to anything like this. Bill Mumy ("Will" on Lost In Space) and his wife were so kind to explain to us some of the th... Read more...
  So many people were taking video.  I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot.   Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now.   Back to Technical Writing.   Victor:) B9-0082     -----Original Message-----
From: Philip Hamilton hamiltonp@sbcglobal.net [B9Builders]
Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2015 11:50 am

Is there a B9 Builders facebook page?  Should there be one?   --phil
From: "David Schulpius dschulpius@wi.rr.com [B9Builders]"
To: "Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders]"
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:02 AM

We do have a "Up Coming Events " section on the website.  However,  maintaining that section takes a lot of research to keep track of what's and happening. Also it ability requires time spent to format all that info into that page and keep it current. Sadly from spring to winter I just don't have the time to build the site and make large changes. I have no problem with maintenance and adding little things. I gotta put my job, family and building my B9 first. Sounds kinda selfish but that's the way it is. Starting this December I can start doing more like adding new pages with stuff like Grag's old collar cad files and pages on differences in the new Torso. However a rolling update on current events is more than I am willing to do. This would be an opportunity for someone or more then one person to step up and take this task on. I'm not sure but I don't think the Yahoo email group is able to have a separate area for this.  Craig would have to answer this. An open forum of some kind would be the best option for this kind of thing in my opinion. Low maintenance and any member could post about what is happening. A forum mediator could watch over it and make certain events "sticky" at the top of the forum. Just some ideas. Maybe I should start a new subject about this so we don't hijack Victor's post anymore. Dave Schulpius On Oct 27, 2015 7:48 AM, "dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

Shriners Auditorium 99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887
The Chariott replica is suppose to be there and someone's B9 is suppose to be there.

What are the details on Boston? I doubt I'll be able to attend (family obligations), but *maybe*... :)

Question for the Forum owners: do we have an "Upcoming Events" section on the forum? Or maybe it's something to add to the website...

dmw0dmw

Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!! [1 Attachment]

Post by dmw0dmw » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:54 pm

and Charlie getting Angela's in the back ground. I know there are photo's of Billy holding in in front of the robots also.

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:20:25 PM
Subject: [B9Builders] Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!! [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from JOHN CLEVENGER included below]

John C.

From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]

They couldn't miss it, waiting for someone to post photo of Billy holding it up.

Did the cast get to see Bill H's awesome Doodlebug replica? It's very cool! I hope more video gets posted.   -Roy

Hey Guys:   Check this out on youtube.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE Image
Chiller Theatre 2015 Parsippany New Jersey Highlights This is the very first time we ever went to anything like this. Bill Mumy ("Will" on Lost In Space) and his wife were so kind to explain to us some of the th... Read more...

So many people were taking video.  I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot.   Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now.   Back to Technical Writing.   Victor:) B9-0082     -----Original Message-----

Charlie's BatCave

Post by Charlie's BatCave » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Actually I was watching just watching Angela autograph Craig's Neon Protective Cover...

Charlie
RoboCon
The Place Where Robots Meet
www.robocondenver.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:54:32 PM

and Charlie getting Angela's in the back ground. I know there are photo's of Billy holding in in front of the robots also.

Subject: [B9Builders] Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!! [1 Attachment]

[ Attachment(s) from JOHN CLEVENGER included below]

John C.

Did the cast get to see Bill H's awesome Doodlebug replica? It's very cool! I hope more video gets posted. -Roy

Hey Guys:
Check this out on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE

Chiller Theatre 2015 Parsippany New Jersey Highlights
This is the very first time we ever went to anything like this. Bill Mumy ("Will" on Lost In Space) and his wife were so kind to explain to us some of the th...
Read more...

So many people were taking video. I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot.
Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now.
Back to Technical Writing.
Victor:)
B9-0082
-----Original Message-----

Is there a B9 Builders facebook page? Should there be one?
--phil

To: " Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders]" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com >

We do have a "Up Coming Events " section on the website. However, maintaining that section takes a lot of research to keep track of what's and happening. Also it ability requires time spent to format all that info into that page and keep it current. Sadly from spring to winter I just don't have the time to build the site and make large changes. I have no problem with maintenance and adding little things. I gotta put my job, family and building my B9 first. Sounds kinda selfish but that's the way it is. Starting this December I can start doing more like adding new pages with stuff like Grag's old collar cad files and pages on differences in the new Torso. However a rolling update on current events is more than I am willing to do. This would be an opportunity for someone or more then one person to step up and take this task on.
I'm not sure but I don't think the Yahoo email group is able to have a separate area for this. Craig would have to answer this. An open forum of some kind would be the best option for this kind of thing in my opinion. Low maintenance and any member could post about what is happening. A forum mediator could watch over it and make certain events "sticky" at the top of the forum.
Just some ideas. Maybe I should start a new subject about this so we don't hijack Victor's post anymore.
Dave Schulpius
On Oct 27, 2015 7:48 AM, " dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

Shriners Auditorium
99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887

From: " warpig@cyberpigstudio.com [B9Builders]" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com >
To: "B9Builders" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com >

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Great pictures! Some of those I'd forgotten about from a long time ago.   -Roy 

From: "Charlie's BatCave batcave@comcast.net [B9Builders]"
Date: 10/27/2015 4:01 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: "Group, B9"

Actually I was watching just watching Angela autograph Craig's Neon Protective Cover...

Charlie
RoboCon
The Place Where Robots Meet
www.robocondenver.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:54:32 PM

[ Attachment(s) from JOHN CLEVENGER included below]

John C.

Did the cast get to see Bill H's awesome Doodlebug replica? It's very cool! I hope more video gets posted. -Roy

Hey Guys:
Check this out on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE

Chiller Theatre 2015 Parsippany New Jersey Highlights
This is the very first time we ever went to anything like this. Bill Mumy ("Will" on Lost In Space) and his wife were so kind to explain to us some of the th...
Read more...

So many people were taking video. I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot.
Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now.
Back to Technical Writing.
Victor:)
B9-0082
-----Original Message-----

Is there a B9 Builders facebook page? Should there be one?
--phil

To: " Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders]" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com >

We do have a "Up Coming Events " section on the website. However, maintaining that section takes a lot of research to keep track of what's and happening. Also it ability requires time spent to format all that info into that page and keep it current. Sadly from spring to winter I just don't have the time to build the site and make large changes. I have no problem with maintenance and adding little things. I gotta put my job, family and building my B9 first. Sounds kinda selfish but that's the way it is. Starting this December I can start doing more like adding new pages with stuff like Grag's old collar cad files and pages on differences in the new Torso. However a rolling update on current events is more than I am willing to do. This would be an opportunity for someone or more then one person to step up and take this task on.
I'm not sure but I don't think the Yahoo email group is able to have a separate area for this. Craig would have to answer this. An open forum of some kind would be the best option for this kind of thing in my opinion. Low maintenance and any member could post about what is happening. A forum mediator could watch over it and make certain events "sticky" at the top of the forum.
Just some ideas. Maybe I should start a new subject about this so we don't hijack Victor's post anymore.
Dave Schulpius
On Oct 27, 2015 7:48 AM, " dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

Shriners Auditorium
99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887

From: " warpig@cyberpigstudio.com [B9Builders]" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com >
To: "B9Builders" < B9Builders@yahoogroups.com >

toborthegreat00150

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Attachments : Roy:   You got the Doodlebug, thanks to Bill Hedges, check this out:   [img]cid:X.MA1.1445987303@aol.com[/img]   Victor B9-0082   In a message dated 10/27/2015 2:09:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes:

Hey Guys:   Check this out on youtube.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE   So many people were taking video.  I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot.   Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now.   Back to Technical Writing.   Victor:) B9-0082     -----Original Message-----

dar19904

Post by dar19904 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:52 pm

That video only showed Billy and Angela! And you did not see Adam West!

toborthegreat00150

Billy Mumy with the Doodlebug.

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:31 am

Attachments : Hey guys:   Just making sure you got this photo of Billy Mumy and the Doodlebug, thanks to Bill Hedges     [img]cid:X.MA1.1445987303@aol.com[/img]   Victor B9-0082   In a message dated 10/27/2015 2:09:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes:

Hey Guys:   Check this out on youtube.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE   So many people were taking video.  I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot.   Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now.   Back to Technical Writing.   Victor:) B9-0082     -----Original Message-----

Jerry Chevalier

Re: Billy Mumy with the Doodlebug.

Post by Jerry Chevalier » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am

I wish I was there....... :(

Misspelling courtesy of my iPhone 6 Plus
On Oct 28, 2015, at 7:29 AM, Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders] wrote:

Hey guys:   Just making sure you got this photo of Billy Mumy and the Doodlebug, thanks to Bill Hedges     [img]cid:X.MA1.1445987303@aol.com[/img]   Victor B9-0082   In a message dated 10/27/2015 2:09:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes:   Did the cast get to see Bill H's awesome Doodlebug replica? It's very cool! I hope more video gets posted.   -Roy

dmw0dmw

Re: Billy Mumy with the Doodlebug. [1 Attachment]

Post by dmw0dmw » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:22 am

I still can't believe you weren't!

From: "Jerry Chevalier jerry.chevalier@att.net [B9Builders]"
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:04:36 AM
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Billy Mumy with the Doodlebug. [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Jerry Chevalier included below]

I wish I was there....... :(

Misspelling courtesy of my iPhone 6 Plus
On Oct 28, 2015, at 7:29 AM, Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders] wrote:

Hey guys: Just making sure you got this photo of Billy Mumy and the Doodlebug, thanks to Bill Hedges  Image VictorB9-0082 In a message dated 10/27/2015 2:09:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes: Did the cast get to see Bill H's awesome Doodlebug replica? It's very cool! I hope more video gets posted.   -Roy

Hey Guys: Check this out on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2uEr6JEuGE
 So many people were taking video.  I see Bill H. in the front controls of the Chariot. Dennis W. is there in the beginning and Oh dear my ear motor went out on Saturday. Have to check if it was a wire or a burnout. On lunch break now. Back to Technical Writing. Victor:)B9-0082  -----Original Message-----

Is there a B9 Builders facebook page?  Should there be one? --phil

We do have a "Up Coming Events " section on the website.  However,  maintaining that section takes a lot of research to keep track of what's and happening. Also it ability requires time spent to format all that info into that page and keep it current. Sadly from spring to winter I just don't have the time to build the site and make large changes. I have no problem with maintenance and adding little things. I gotta put my job, family and building my B9 first. Sounds kinda selfish but that's the way it is. Starting this December I can start doing more like adding new pages with stuff like Grag's old collar cad files and pages on differences in the new Torso. However a rolling update on current events is more than I am willing to do. This would be an opportunity for someone or more then one person to step up and take this task on.I'm not sure but I don't think the Yahoo email group is able to have a separate area for this.  Craig would have to answer this. An open forum of some kind would be the best option for this kind of thing in my opinion. Low maintenance and any member could post about what is happening. A forum mediator could watch over it and make certain events "sticky" at the top of the forum.Just some ideas. Maybe I should start a new subject about this so we don't hijack Victor's post anymore.Dave SchulpiusOn Oct 27, 2015 7:48 AM, "dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

Shriners Auditorium99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887