Re: B9 Robots at Chiller!

warpig2011

B9 Robots at Chiller!

Post by warpig2011 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:05 pm

I was just on their Guest page - LOOKEE!! (Scroll down just under the Cast Reunion):

Chiller Theatre - Guests! Image Chiller Theatre - Guests! It has been brought to our attention that a number of guests are telling fans at the show that Chiller Theatre makes them charge for autographs & photos with th... View on www.chillertheatre.com Preview by Yahoo

deroseje

Post by deroseje » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Attachments :Yes, but who is the unsung hero inside that robot?  Is that Roy?  Will he never receive his credit???!!!????? LOL!

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad
------ Original Message ------

To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: October 22, 2015 at 12:05 PM
Subject: [B9Builders] B9 Robots at Chiller!

I was just on their Guest page - LOOKEE!! (Scroll down just under the Cast Reunion):

Chiller Theatre - Guests! Image Chiller Theatre - Guests! It has been brought to our attention that a number of guests are telling fans at the show that Chiller Theatre makes them charge for autographs & photos with th... View on www.chillertheatre.com Preview by Yahoo  

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Haha! Thanks Jeff! Unfortunately I won't be there at Chiller. I was all set to book everything and reality hit. I couldn't get the days off from work plus I had just spent $1,500 on a custom made Star Trek prop a couple of days before all this went down with Chiller. The Chiller trip would have cost another $1,300. I couldn't take a hit like that to the ol' pocketbook! As great as this trip would have been, things just weren't working out. I hope everyone going takes lots of pictures and video.  -Roy

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/22/2015 2:47 PM (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] B9 Robots at Chiller!

Yes, but who is the unsung hero inside that robot?  Is that Roy?  Will he never receive his credit???!!!????? LOL!

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

deroseje

Post by deroseje » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Attachments :Understood Roy.  I'm on the west coast and these events couldn't be farther for me.

That said, this is why you need credit for your unseen contributions.  The way I see it, that is probably you in that Chiller picture of Craig's b9.  You deserve your cut.  My calculations put that at approximately $4.93......  ;-)

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

To: Robot Builders
Sent: October 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Haha! Thanks Jeff! Unfortunately I won't be there at Chiller. I was all set to book everything and reality hit. I couldn't get the days off from work plus I had just spent $1,500 on a custom made Star Trek prop a couple of days before all this went down with Chiller. The Chiller trip would have cost another $1,300. I couldn't take a hit like that to the ol' pocketbook! As great as this trip would have been, things just weren't working out. I hope everyone going takes lots of pictures and video.  -Roy

Yes, but who is the unsung hero inside that robot?  Is that Roy?  Will he never receive his credit???!!!????? LOL!

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Haha! That sounds about right!  :D   -Roy

Date: 10/22/2015 3:21 PM (GMT-07:00)

Understood Roy.  I'm on the west coast and these events couldn't be farther for me.

That said, this is why you need credit for your unseen contributions.  The way I see it, that is probably you in that Chiller picture of Craig's b9.  You deserve your cut.  My calculations put that at approximately $4.93......  ;-)

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Herb

Post by Herb » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Custom made Star Trek prop? Don't leave me hanging roy, what is it?Herb C

Sent from my iPad
On Oct 22, 2015, at 5:21 PM, jeff.derose@comcast.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Understood Roy.  I'm on the west coast and these events couldn't be farther for me.

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Chiller Theatre - Guests! Image Chiller Theatre - Guests! It has been brought to our attention that a number of guests are telling fans at the show that Chiller
Theatre makes them charge for autographs & photos with th... View on www.chillertheatre.com Preview by Yahoo

deroseje

Post by deroseje » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Attachments :
Captains chair. Say captains chair!!!!!!

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App
----- Original Message -----
Sent:Thu Oct 22 10:04:58 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi Herb!  Well it's from a Star Trek The Next Generation episode called "Ship In A Bottle". It's a replica of the device that Picard, Data and Barclay trap the holographic Sherlock Holmes nemesis Prof. Moriarty and his girlfriend in. It's that cube and the "enhancement module" seen at the end of the episode. It's a complicated prop hence the hefty price tag!    -Roy

Date: 10/22/2015 4:02 PM (GMT-07:00)

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Hahaha! I'd love to have one of those too!       -Roy

Date: 10/22/2015 4:29 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: Herb

Captains chair. Say captains chair!!!!!!

Sent:Thu Oct 22 10:04:58 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

deroseje

Post by deroseje » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Attachments :
Great episode

Sent:Thu Oct 22 10:34:02 UTC 2015

Hi Herb!  Well it's from a Star Trek The Next Generation episode called "Ship In A Bottle". It's a replica of the device that Picard, Data and Barclay trap the holographic Sherlock Holmes nemesis Prof. Moriarty and his girlfriend in. It's that cube and the "enhancement module" seen at the end of the episode. It's a complicated prop hence the hefty price tag!    -Roy

Date: 10/22/2015 4:02 PM (GMT-07:00)

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad

Jeff-

Sent from my iPad