Re: Countdown to Chiller! Cast in Boonton Room First Floor

toborthegreat00150

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Hey Guys:   We will be in the Boonton room on the first floor with the cast and the robots.   Going to bring my video 8mm camera. I will put together something for all and transfer it on DVD.   Thanks,   Victor B9-0082   In a message dated 10/20/2015 1:47:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes:

I'm going to try to make it there Saturday just for the day & evening so I can see the cast members. There should be plenty of time

for us B9er's to hang out. Unfortunately I have to drive back to CT that evening as I have to teach on Sunday. I might be able to stay

with friends in NYC. It's been a decade at least since I hung out with members of the club, so it will be great to get to say hello and

catch up a bit. Last time I saw everyone was Cleveland with the entire cast, except of course for Guy W....., and Frederick Hodges,

who moderated that event & has been MIA for years now, joined me for the evening in honor of Robert Kinoshita at the Hollywood

Heritage Museum back when Bob K. was a mere 90! With the original Robby & some Forbidden Planet cast members as well as Bob

May there, that was an evening to remember! If I get to see some of my old B9 friends, our beloved LIS cast members, Adam West,

Burt Ward & Zacherlie, whom I spoke to as a little kid on the phone during a Jerry Lewis telethon, I'll be one happy kid this Saturday!

I guess I should plan on a long wait in line for a ticket though, huh? Maybe get in early might be a better plan for $10 more, Victor,

what would you suggest?

Marc

warpig2011

Post by warpig2011 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Cool! I plan on bringing a camera and/or camcorder as well.

See you on Friday afternoon!

Craig Reinbrecht

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:58 am

Well, I'm frantically getting all the last minute stuff done for the big trip to Chiller. Two house guests tonight and driving out tomorrow.

Looking forward to the show and meeting some more fellow B9 Builders in person! Wow, this should be a lot of fun!

Just a request... If you are interested in buying parts or have other questions for me, it would really be best if you could hold off until the middle of next week. Much appreciated...

Cheers!

Craig

At 10:14 PM 10/20/2015, you wrote:

Hey Guys:

We will be in the Boonton room on the first floor with the cast and the robots.

Going to bring my video 8mm camera. I will put together something for all and transfer it on DVD.

Thanks,

Victor
B9-0082

In a message dated 10/20/2015 1:47:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes:

I'm going to try to make it there Saturday just for the day & evening so I can see the cast members. There should be plenty of time

for us B9er's to hang out. Unfortunately I have to drive back to CT that evening as I have to teach on Sunday. I might be able to stay

with friends in NYC. It's been a decade at least since I hung out with members of the club, so it will be great to get to say hello and

catch up a bit. Last time I saw everyone was Cleveland with the entire cast, except of course for Guy W....., and Frederick Hodges,

who moderated that event & has been MIA for years now, joined me for the evening in honor of Robert Kinoshita at the Hollywood

Heritage Museum back when Bob K. was a mere 90! With the original Robby & some Forbidden Planet cast members as well as Bob

May there, that was an evening to remember! If I get to see some of my old B9 friends, our beloved LIS cast members, Adam West,

Burt Ward & Zacherlie, whom I spoke to as a little kid on the phone during a Jerry Lewis telethon, I'll be one happy kid this Saturday!

I guess I should plan on a long wait in line for a ticket though, huh? Maybe get in early might be a better plan for $10 more, Victor,

what would you suggest?

Marc