Re: BluRay blips

Charlie BatCave

Post by Charlie BatCave » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:56 pm

There have been some packing issues but I'm sure it's the shipping company's issue mor than Fox I got mine from Amazon with NO issues. Since the set just came out don't expect a change in packaging anytime soon

Sent from the Bat-iPhone
On Oct 22, 2015, at 4:08 PM, stevejbrown007@gmail.com [B9Builders] wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone can help but I really want to buy the bluray set.  I want to see my favourite scifi show in all it's glorious colour in high definition.  The only thing that is preventing me to purchase is all the negative feedback on the packaging.  It seems criminal after spending all that money to have to dispense with the packaging and put the discs in a plastic case, though I can see why people are doing this.  Why on earth did Fox think it was a good idea to put a collectors set like this in cardboard sleeves.  I'm not knocking the graphics, they look really good but why didn't Fox incorporate them into a plastic case for the discs?  Now my question, does anyone know if Fox are going to offer this disc set in a proper collectors plastic case set anytime soon in the future?
Steve

sjb0459

Post by sjb0459 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:08 am

I will be getting it from Amazon, though the price is equivalent to $200 but I still think it is good value as you are getting all three seasons in one box.
Steve