Re: Countdown to Chiller!

warpig2011

Countdown to Chiller!

Post by warpig2011 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 pm

It's this coming weekend!

Where will the B9-ers meet at the show? Victor & Craig: do you have an assigned spot where you'll have your robots?

Anyone attending that wants my number to text me - drop me a note at warpig 'at' cyberpigstudio 'dot com' (spelled out due to Yahoo redacting email addys in messages)

Charlie BatCave

Post by Charlie BatCave » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:25 pm

I'll be there with Craig and Bill Hedges

Sent from the Bat-iPhone
On Oct 19, 2015, at 8:39 PM, warpig@cyberpigstudio.com [B9Builders] wrote:

Where will the B9-ers meet at the show? Victor & Craig: do you have an assigned spot where you'll have your robots?

Anyone attending that wants my number to text me - drop me a note at warpig 'at' cyberpigstudio 'dot com' (spelled out due to Yahoo redacting email addys in messages)

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:29 pm

I will be there too.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 19, 2015, at 10:25 PM, Charlie BatCave batcave@comcast.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Sent from the Bat-iPhone

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:40 am

Alas and a lack, I won't be able to make it. Between the cost of the trip and not getting the time off from work, it just wasn't happening. I hope everyone has a good time and take lots of pictures!  -Roy

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/19/2015 9:29 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Countdown to Chiller!

I will be there too.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 19, 2015, at 10:25 PM, Charlie BatCave batcave@comcast.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Sent from the Bat-iPhone

Marc Chabot

Post by Marc Chabot » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm going to try to make it there Saturday just for the day & evening so I can see the cast members. There should be plenty of time

for us B9er's to hang out. Unfortunately I have to drive back to CT that evening as I have to teach on Sunday. I might be able to stay

with friends in NYC. It's been a decade at least since I hung out with members of the club, so it will be great to get to say hello and

catch up a bit. Last time I saw everyone was Cleveland with the entire cast, except of course for Guy W....., and Frederick Hodges,

who moderated that event & has been MIA for years now, joined me for the evening in honor of Robert Kinoshita at the Hollywood

Heritage Museum back when Bob K. was a mere 90! With the original Robby & some Forbidden Planet cast members as well as Bob

May there, that was an evening to remember! If I get to see some of my old B9 friends, our beloved LIS cast members, Adam West,

Burt Ward & Zacherlie, whom I spoke to as a little kid on the phone during a Jerry Lewis telethon, I'll be one happy kid this Saturday!

I guess I should plan on a long wait in line for a ticket though, huh? Maybe get in early might be a better plan for $10 more, Victor,

what would you suggest?

Marc