Re: Lost in Space Bluray set

sjb0459

Post by sjb0459 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Can anyone who has the bluray set look at the packaging to see if it region free.  I only ask, because at long last Amazon UK are selling it, but in the description it is saying it is locked to region 1.

Steve

Bobby Clark

Post by Bobby Clark » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Region A is all of North and South America and most of the island nations in Asia.  Fox enforces region codes, so these disk most likely are.   Bobby  
----- Original Message ----- From: acropolisuniversity@gmail.com [B9Builders] To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 7:24 PM Subject: [B9Builders] Re: Lost in Space Bluray set

Steve, I looked on my package and I cannot find anything the states a region code. According to this site, it is region free and should work anywhere.
Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures with Limited Edition Molded Robot Package [Blu-ray] Bluray Region Code For Region A US Movie Release Image Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures with Limited Edit... Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures with Limited Edition Molded Robot Package [Blu-ray] Bluray Region Code For Region A US Movie Release. Redin... View on regionfreemovies.com Preview by Yahoo  

sjb0459

Post by sjb0459 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 am

Thanks Ken.  This is what I believed, it was just Amazon UK had it in the description as Region 1. I'm hoping it's a wrong description.
Steve

Brian Mix

Post by Brian Mix » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:27 am

Ya Know...

Blue Ray players are so cheep nowadays, less than the blu-ray set, why not get a US player?

They come in 220V and 24P does't cares about NTSC/PAL.

Brian

At 06:30 PM 10/10/2015, you wrote:

Region A is all of North and South America and most of the island nations in Asia.  Fox enforces region codes, so these disk most likely are.

Bobby

----- Original Message -----
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 7:24 PM
Subject: [B9Builders] Re: Lost in Space Bluray set

Steve, I looked on my package and I cannot find anything the states a region code. According to this site, it is region free and should work anywhere.

Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures with Limited Edition Molded Robot Package [Blu-ray] Bluray Region Code For Region A US Movie Release
Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures with Limited Edit...
Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures with Limited Edition Molded Robot Package [Blu-ray] Bluray Region Code For Region A US Movie Release. Redin...
View on regionfreemovies.com
Preview by Yahoo