Steven Affannato & Jeff King

Herb Clann

Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???

Post by Herb Clann » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:13 am

Craig,
How do you suggest the round column posts for the 3 top lights be attached to your polished brain top? Is is stainless steel? 
Herb

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 10, 2018, at 9:45 AM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Hi All,

OK, BRAIN parts have been ordered and this project is a go! A big thanks to all who responded and helped make this run possible. Below is a list of everyone who responded. If you still want in on this run and you do not see your name below, please send me a
private email to craig@bex.net.

A couple things to note... First, I will not be able to offer the polished mirrored tops separately for a variety of reasons. Most importantly is that it is doubtful it will fit any other B9 brain and these are extremely difficult to trim with destroying. How
do I know that... guess :-)

Next, I want you all to know that the brains will be EXPERTLY assembled by none other than former B9Creations employee,
Greg Logue! Yes, Greg assembled over 60 of these brains during his professional Robot building career! Has anyone else on the planet assembled that many B9 Brains?? So when I say
expertly assembled... I am not kidding!

Here are the folks who responded in the order I received the request. So, as the brains are built they will be offered to the people on the top then I will go down the list as they are completed. This will most likely be in the May time frame.

Reed Franklin
K Campton (KC)
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

At 10:44 AM 3/9/2018, you wrote:

Craig,
I didn t see if you confirmed, will you be able to supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 4, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

No.

At 11:07 PM 3/3/2018, you wrote:

Any chance on  getting those made for a Trendmasters 2ft Tall R/C B9?

On Saturday, March 3, 2018, 7:38:00 PM EST, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Hi Ray,

What is your last name so I can get you recorded completely?

Thanks,

Craig

At 01:54 PM 2/27/2018, you wrote:

Hi Craig, I would be interested in a Brain, Thanks, Ray

On Monday, February 26, 2018, 8:42:59 PM EST, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Bob,

It should! ... but let me know.

Craig

At 08:16 PM 2/26/2018, you wrote:

Hi Craig,

I may be interested in just the highly polished stainless steel top as I don't know if the brain I got from you has one.
I will have to dig and check it.

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:
  > Continuing the wave of exciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that!
It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol)
The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-))
If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough
interest Thanks, Craig

[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]Image
[/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url]
[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]
[/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient][/url]Virus-free.
[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]
www.avg.com[/url]
Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd94c.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="3ecbd94c.jpg"
Content-ID:
X-Attachment-Id: 6fb937b5d3d1dcac_0.1

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd95b.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="3ecbd95b.jpg"
Content-ID:
X-Attachment-Id: 6fb937b5d3d1dcac_0.2

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd97b.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="3ecbd97b.jpg"
Content-ID:
X-Attachment-Id: 6fb937b5d3d1dcac_0.4

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd96b.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="3ecbd96b.jpg"
Content-ID:
X-Attachment-Id: 6fb937b5d3d1dcac_0.3

Craig Reinbrecht

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:07 am

No, unfortunately B9Creations is not building new B9 Replicas anymore, and hasn't since around 2011.

However, Doug Hines of Gotham Cruisers is in development of a new 1:1 scale fully licensed replica B9. Stay tuned!

Craig

At 10:04 AM 3/10/2018, you wrote:

Just curious,is B9 creation still in business? Their website is still up!

On Saturday, March 10, 2018, 9:45:11 AM EST, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Hi All,

OK, BRAIN parts have been ordered and this project is a go! A big thanks to all who responded and helped make this run possible. Below is a list of everyone who responded. If you still want in on this run and you do not see your name below, please send me a private email to craig@bex.net.

A couple things to note... First, I will not be able to offer the polished mirrored tops separately for a variety of reasons. Most importantly is that it is doubtful it will fit any other B9 brain and these are extremely difficult to trim with destroying. How do I know that... guess :-)

Next, I want you all to know that the brains will be EXPERTLY assembled by none other than former B9Creations employee, Greg Logue! Yes, Greg assembled over 60 of these brains during his professional Robot building career! Has anyone else on the planet assembled that many B9 Brains?? So when I say expertly assembled... I am not kidding!

Here are the folks who responded in the order I received the request. So, as the brains are built they will be offered to the people on the top then I will go down the list as they are completed. This will most likely be in the May time frame.

Reed Franklin
K Campton (KC)
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,
I didn t see if you confirmed, will you be able to so supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

No.

On Saturday, March 3, 2018, 7:38:00 PM EST, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

On Monday, February 26, 2018, 8:42:59 PM EST, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

I may be interested in just the highly polished stainless steel top as I don't know if the brain I got from you has one.

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:   > Continuing the wave of exciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that! It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol) The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-)) If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough interest Thanks, Craig            

[url=http://www.avg....com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] Image [/url] [url=http://www.avg....com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]  [/url] [url=http://www.avg....com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url][url=http://www.avg....com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url]Virus-free. [url=http://www.avg....com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] www.avg.com[/url]
Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd94c.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-ID:

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd95b.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-ID:

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd97b.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-ID:

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="3ecbd96b.jpg"; x-mac-type=4A504547; x-mac-creator=4A565752
Content-ID:

Craig Reinbrecht

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:17 am

Yes, the top is stainless steal. There are probably a few ways to accomplish this...

When designing your interior brain lights, have the 3 sockets protrude up through the holes. Or, like what I did is epoxy the sockets to the underside of the brain top. A third possibility if it comes to pass... Greg is working on offering completed fully populated "Brain Boards" that will include the 3 top sockets (and all the rest of the interior sockets) for this brain. This is still in development, so we will just have to see...

Craig

At 10:13 AM 3/10/2018, you wrote:

Craig,
How do you suggest the round column posts for the 3 top lights be attached to your polished brain top? Is is stainless steel?
Herb

Sent from my iPad

Hi All,

OK, BRAIN parts have been ordered and this project is a go! A big thanks to all who responded and helped make this run possible. Below is a list of everyone who responded. If you still want in on this run and you do not see your name below, please send me a private email to craig@bex.net.

A couple things to note... First, I will not be able to offer the polished mirrored tops separately for a variety of reasons. Most importantly is that it is doubtful it will fit any other B9 brain and these are extremely difficult to trim with destroying. How do I know that... guess :-)

Next, I want you all to know that the brains will be EXPERTLY assembled by none other than former B9Creations employee, Greg Logue! Yes, Greg assembled over 60 of these brains during his professional Robot building career! Has anyone else on the planet assembled that many B9 Brains?? So when I say expertly assembled... I am not kidding!

Reed Franklin
K Campton (KC)
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,
I didn t see if you confirfirmed, will you be able to supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:   > Continuing the wave of excciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that! It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol) The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-)) If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough interest Thanks, Craig            

[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] Image [/url] [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]  [/url] [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url]Virus-free. [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] www.avg.com[/url]
Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

KTD

Post by KTD » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:35 am

Thanks so much Craig!You are the man!TimB9-703  From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 6:45 AM
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???   
Hi All,

Reed Franklin
K Campton (KC)
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,
I didn t see if you confirmed, will you be able to supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:   > Continuing the wave of exciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that! It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol) The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-)) If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough interest Thanks, Craig           

[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]Image[/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url] Virus-free. [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]www.avg.com[/url]
Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

ragalpin

Post by ragalpin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm in, Craig. Norm hasn't mailed it and hope he's not going to be sore at me.
Roger

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/10/18 8:45 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???

Hi All,

Reed Franklin
K Campton (KC)
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] Image [/url] [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]  [/url] [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url]Virus-free. [url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] www.avg.com[/url]
Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

sjb0459

Post by sjb0459 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:34 pm

More exciting news :-).  2018 just gets better and better on the Lost in Space and B9 front.
Steve

Herb Clann

Post by Herb Clann » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Oops, just saw this. Yeah I ll epoxy, don t want to use a new board, I ve got b9creations circuit board with the incandescent lights and I really like the look best. I have a tom w. Led board and even went so far as to swap,out the leds for warmer ones, but
it just doesn t look the same as incandescent 

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 10, 2018, at 11:17 AM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Yes, the top is stainless steal. There are probably a few ways to accomplish this...

When designing your interior brain lights, have the 3 sockets protrude up through the holes. Or, like what I did is epoxy the sockets to the underside of the brain top. A third possibility if it comes to pass... Greg is working on offering completed fully populated
"Brain Boards" that will include the 3 top sockets (and all the rest of the interior sockets) for this brain. This is still in development, so we will just have to see...

Craig

Craig,

Herb

Sent from my iPad

Hi All,

OK, BRAIN parts have been ordered and this project is a go! A big thanks to all who responded and helped make this run possible. Below is a list of everyone who responded. If you still want in on this run and you do not see your name below, please send me a
private email to craig@bex.net.

A couple things to note... First, I will not be able to offer the polished mirrored tops separately for a variety of reasons. Most importantly is that it is doubtful it will fit any other B9 brain and these are extremely difficult to trim with destroying. How
do I know that... guess :-)

Next, I want you all to know that the brains will be EXPERTLY assembled by none other than former B9Creations employee,
Greg Logue! Yes, Greg assembled over 60 of these brains during his professional Robot building career! Has anyone else on the planet assembled that many B9 Brains?? So when I say
expertly assembled... I am not kidding!

Reed Franklin
K Campton (KC)
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,
I didn t see if you confirfirmed, will you be able to supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:
  > Continuing the wave of excciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that!
It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol)
The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-))
If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough
interest Thanks, Craig            

[url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient]Image
[/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient] [/url]
[/url][url=http://www.avg...com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient][/url]Virus-free.
www.avg.com[/url]
Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Craig Reinbrecht

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:40 pm

OK, I think we will have to consider this run closed, but if you still want in, let me know and I can put you an the reserve list.

Here are the folks on the list. Again those on top get the first ones completed and so on down the list.

Thanks again to everyone who responded!

Reed Franklin
KC
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Daniel Deschambault
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon
Roger Galpin
Scott Atkins
Herb Clann
Ray Schwartz
Sandy Rivera
Gregg Vay

Craig

At 10:12 PM 3/10/2018, you wrote:

Oops, just saw this. Yeah I ll epoxy, don t want to use a new board, I ve got b9creations circuit board with the incandescent lights and I really like the look best. I have a tom w. Led board and even went so far as to swap,out the leds for warmer ones, but it just doesn t look the same as incandescent

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 10, 2018, at 11:17 AM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

When designing your interior brain lights, have the 3 sockets protrude up through the holes. Or, like what I did is epoxy the sockets to the underside of the brain top. A third possibility if it comes to pass... Greg is working on offering completed fully populated "Brain Boards" that will include the 3 top sockets (and all the rest of the interior sockets) for this brain. This is still in development, so we will just have to see...

Craig

Craig,
Herb

Sent from my iPad

Hi All,

Reed Franklin
KC
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,
I didn t see if you ou confirfirmed, will you be able to supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:   > Contdd>Continuing the wave of excciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that! It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol) The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-)) If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough interest Thanks, Craig            

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Craig Reinbrecht

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:57 am

Attachments : For all who asked to be on the list for B9 Laser cut Steel B9 Brains, soldered and primed with a mirrored Stainless Steel Top...

It won't be long now! The master assembler (Greg L.) is toiling away in his robot workshop, and the results are spectacular.

[img]cid:.0[/img]

Here is the latest and greatest list of builders who wanted in on this run. As the brains are finished (and the first ones should be as early as next week), they will be offered to the people at the top of the list and then I will work my way down as they are completed. If you changed your mind, np. we can take you off and move to the person.

Brain List:
Reed Franklin
KC
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Daniel Deschambault
Shane Schaffner
Braun M.
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred Barton
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon
Roger Galpin
Scott Atkins
Herb Clann
Ray Schwartz
Sandy Rivera
Gregg Vay
Tom Carey

Reserve list:
Mark Newlon
Mark Dziak

Cheers!

Craig

At 06:40 PM 3/12/2018, you wrote:
OK, I think we will have to consider this run closed, but if you still want in, let me know and I can put you an the reserve list.

Here are the folks on the list. Again those on top get the first ones completed and so on down the list.

Craig

Oops, just saw this. Yeah I ll epoxy, don t want to use a new board, I ve got b9creations circuit board with the incandescent lights and I really like the look best. I have a tom w. Led board and even went so far as to swap,out the leds for warmer ones, but it just doesn t look the same as incandescent

Sent from my iPad

Craig

Craig,
Herb

Sent from my iPad

Hi All,

Reed Franklin
KC
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,
I didn t see if you ou confirfirmed, will you be able to supply the mirrored finish brain top by itself, and if so, does it need any kind of coating like a clear coat to maintain the finish?

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:   > Contdd>Continuing the wave of excciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that! It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol) The price would be https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/i ... g-v1.png35 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-)) If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough interest Thanks, Craig            

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Andy Brescia

Post by Andy Brescia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Please add me in the reserve list. Andy Brescia andybrescia@cox.net

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 23, 2018, at 10:57 AM, Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

For all who asked to be on the list for B9 Laser cut Steel B9 Brains, soldered and primed with a mirrored Stainless Steel Top...

It won't be long now! The master assembler (Greg L.) is toiling away in his robot workshop, and the results are spectacular.

Here is the latest and greatest list of builders who wanted in on this run. As the brains are finished (and the first ones should be as early as next week), they will be offered to the people at the top of the list and then I will work my way down as they are completed. If you changed your mind, np. we can take you off and move to the person.

Brain List:
Reed Franklin
KC
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Daniel Deschambault
Shane Schaffner
Braun M.
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred Barton
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon
Roger Galpin
Scott Atkins
Herb Clann
Ray Schwartz
Sandy Rivera
Gregg Vay
Tom Carey

Reserve list:
Mark Newlon
Mark Dziak

Cheers!

Craig

At 06:40 PM 3/12/2018, you wrote:

Craig

Sent from my iPad

Craig

Craig,
Herb

Sent from my iPad

Hi All,

Reed Franklin
KC
Gregorio Padin
Ron Murray
Herb Carpiniello
Shane Schaffner
Braun (BJ) M (AU)
Ken Parker
Daniel Angel
Robert Sheehan
Mike Hayes
Ray Wilson
Fred
Tim Kusz
Roman Hoshowsky
Robert Rossi
Paul Johansson
Andy Brescia
Chip Hollon

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig,

Sent from my iPad

No.

Hi Ray,

Thanks,

Craig

Bob,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Bob Jaconetti
B9-0663

On Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM, "Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders]" wrote:   > Contdd>Continuing the wave of excciting parts announcements... .....I would like to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality laser cut steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint. It does get much better than that! It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol) The price would be $235 plus shipping. They would be ready in the May - June time frame. (time to recover from your recent claw purchase ;-)) If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and likely to buy. I plan to pull the trigger on this tomorrow if there is enough interest Thanks, Craig            

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID:

Content-ID: