Steven Affannato & Jeff King

Greg

Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???

Post by Greg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:21 pm

James,

I can answer these question -

1. YES

2. All

3. Yes

4. Norman Sockwell

Questions should be asked - it's how we learn.

Later,

Greg

On 3/23/2019 11:20 AM, 'James Sale' jsale@mygrande.net [B9Builders] wrote:
Add me to the list. I do have some questions, however. As a newbie who s planning to start building a B9, I am interested in making my B9 as accurate as possible. I plan on building the head section first. So my questions are: 1. Is this the best brain available, and is it the most accurate? 2. Who s finger lights, crown, brain cup, radar, eye lens, and whatever else is needed to complete the head section, fit with this brain? 3. Does it work with torso V2? 4. Who s bubble is the best? Sorry for all the questions as I get started on this project. I do plan on attending the WonderFest in June, so I hope to learn a lot from those who attend. Thanks From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 9:53 AM
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [B9Builders] LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested??? Due to the popularity and amazing success of the run last year, I want to announce we are planning another run, this year!

....First, I need to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality Laser Cut Steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint by Master Robot Builder, Greg Logue! It doesn't get much better than that!

It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol)

The price should be around $245 plus shipping, but could change slightly depending on the size of the run and cost of parts. They would be ready in the July - August time frame.

If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and want to buy. You will be entered on the run list (see below) in the order I receive the messages, then Brains will be made and offered to the folks on the list in that order. Also keep in mind this run will be capped at 30-35 if we get that high... We may end up with a few extras but please don't count on that.

There may not be another run next year, so if you want a Beautiful Laser Cut Steel Brain, you probably want to get in on this run.

[img]cid:part1.45285B55.F0027B96@rap.midco.net[/img]

[img]cid:part2.B79ED1C0.0ABB5C85@rap.midco.net[/img]

[img]cid:part3.7E076DF2.A209C5E7@rap.midco.net[/img]

[img]cid:part4.1C6671E6.F4ED97FB@rap.midco.net[/img]

The 2019 Laser Cut B9 Steel Brain Run List (From the reserve list at the end of the 2018 run):
Sandy Rivera
Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Steve Cole (UK)
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)

If you are on this list and no longer want a Brain, please let me know.

Thanks,

Craig

Michael Buck

Post by Michael Buck » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi, Craig.
I have what seems to be a nice brain, made by Scott Sanderson many years ago.
Are you able to evaluate this new version against the one Scott produced?
Mike Buck
On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 12:18 PM Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] wrote:

Hi James, you have been added to the list.

See my answers in line below...

Thanks,

Craig

At 01:20 PM 3/23/2019, you wrote:

Add me to the list.

I do have some questions, however. As a newbie who s planning to start building a B9, I am interested in making my B9 as accurate as possible.
I like you already ;-)

I plan on building the head section first. So my questions are:

1. Is this the best brain available, and is it the most accurate?
I might be a bit biased here, but I definitely think so. This is basically the same brain Mike Joyce used in his Licensed B9Creations Replicas. Mike did extensive research on the brain and I believe it is the most accurate Brain out there...

2. Who s finger lights, crown, brain cup, radar, eye lens, and whatever else is needed to complete the head section, fit with this brain?
Anyones. Any of those parts should fit virtually any brain. However, I do HIGHLY recommend the awesome machined aluminum parts from Norman Sockwell.

3. Does it work with torso V2?
Yes, and irrelevant. This brain,and anything above the radar will work with v1 or v2 torsos.

4. Who s bubble is the best?
The two bubble vendor's, Fred Barton and Norman Sockwell, both offer supreme quality highly accurate bubbles. You cannot go wrong with either one... It is just a matter of who is doing a run and when.

Sorry for all the questions as I get started on this project.
That is why we have a club and a forum! :-)

I do plan on attending the WonderFest in June, so I hope to learn a lot from those who attend.
Awesome! You will have a blast and learn tons and tons from seeing finished B9's and talking to other builders.

Thanks

From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 9:53 AM
To: B9Builders@yahoogroup

--
Michael A. Buck(406) 836-9857 Sheridan H. Buck(406) 836-9848 82 Bend View LaneGreat Falls, Montana 59404

Deboy, Christopher

Post by Deboy, Christopher » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Attachments : Craig,   Please add me to the list.   Chris Deboy
cdeboy@bsu.edu   From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: [B9Builders] LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???     Due to the popularity and amazing success of the run last year, I want to announce we are planning another run, this year!

....First, I need to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality Laser Cut Steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint by Master Robot Builder, Greg Logue! It doesn't get much better than that!

It would also include a polished, mirrored stainless steel top (very hard to photograph, by the way, lol)

The price should be around $245 plus shipping, but could change slightly depending on the size of the run and cost of parts. They would be ready in the July - August time frame.

If interested... Please reply and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and want to buy. You will be entered on the run list (see below) in the order I receive the messages, then Brains will be made and offered to the folks on the list in that order. Also keep in mind this run will be capped at 30-35 if we get that high... We may end up with a few extras but please don't count on that.

There may not be another run next year, so if you want a Beautiful Laser Cut Steel Brain, you probably want to get in on this run.

[img]cid:image001.jpg@01D4E31B.17952720[/img]

[img]cid:image002.jpg@01D4E31B.17952720[/img]

[img]cid:image003.jpg@01D4E31B.17952720[/img]

[img]cid:image004.jpg@01D4E31B.17952720[/img]

The 2019 Laser Cut B9 Steel Brain Run List (From the reserve list at the end of the 2018 run):
Sandy Rivera
Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Steve Cole (UK)
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)

Thanks,

Craig

CHARLES CAMPBELL

Post by CHARLES CAMPBELL » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 am

I'd still be interested in one of those mirrored tops!
Charlie Campbell

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 25, 2019, at 2:57 PM, 'Deboy, Christopher' CDEBOY@bsu.edu [B9Builders] wrote:

Craig,   Please add me to the list.   Chris Deboy
cdeboy@bsu.edu   From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: [B9Builders] LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???     Due to the popularity and amazing success of the run last year, I want to announce we are planning another run, this year!

.....First, I need to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality Laser Cut Steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint by Master Robot Builder, Greg Logue! It doesn't get much better than that!

Sandy Rivera
Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Steve Cole (UK)
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Reinbrecht

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Attachments : There are still a few slots left in this run, but not many so if interested let me know soon!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the popularity and amazing success of the run last year, I want to announce we are planning another run, this year!

...First, I need to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality Laser Cut Steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint by Master Robot Builder, Greg Logue! It doesn't get much better than that!

The price will be $245 plus shipping. They should be ready in the July - August time frame.

If interested... Please reply PRIVATELY to craig@bex.net and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and want to buy. You will be entered on the run list (see below) in the order I receive the messages, then Brains will be made and offered to the folks on the list in that order. Also keep in mind this run will be capped at 30-35 if we get that high... We may end up with a few extras but please don't count on that.

There may not be another run next year, so if you want a beautiful Laser Cut Steel Brain, you probably want to get in on this run.

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.4[/img]

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.5[/img]

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.6[/img]

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.7[/img]

Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)
Mark Arcuri
James Sale
Anthony Perrone
Craig Duncan (AU)
Jim Kresin
Anthony Perrone
Larry Patt
Chris Deboy
Kevin Todd (SC)
Mark Dziak

Thanks,

Craig

Jeff Barnes

Post by Jeff Barnes » Fri May 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Attachments :Hi,  Put me down for one!Let me know when where and how you would like payment.  Thanks.  Jeffrey C. Barnes RPh8764 Hwy ADLouisiana, MO  63353  573-754-5189573-754-202569camarokid@gmail.comdbarnes@gmail.com      From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:34 PM
Subject: [B9Builders] Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???    There are still a few slots left in this run, but not many so if interested let me know soon!

Due to the popularity and amazing success of the run last year, I want to announce we are planning another run, this year!

The price will be $245 plus shipping. They should be ready in the July - August time frame.

If interested... Please reply PRIVATELY to craig@bex.net and let me know. I am not looking for an iron clad commitment or any money down right now, but I do want to know if you want in on this run, and want to buy. You will be entered on the run list (see below) in the order I receive the messages, then Brains will be made and offered to the folks on the list in that order. Also keep in mind this run will be capped at 30-35 if we get that high... We may end up with a few extras but please don't count on that.

There may not be another run next year, so if you want a beautiful Laser Cut Steel Brain, you probably want to get in on this run.

[img]cid:image001.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

[img]cid:image002.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

[img]cid:image003.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

[img]cid:image004.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)
Mark Arcuri
James Sale
Anthony Perrone
Craig Duncan (AU)
Jim Kresin
Anthony Perrone
Larry Patt
Chris Deboy
Kevin Todd (SC)
Mark Dziak

Thanks,

Craig

Image Virus-free. www.avast.com

affannatos@gmail.com

Post by affannatos@gmail.com » Fri May 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Lmk how much and how long till done
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: 'Jeff Barnes' 69camarokid@gmail.com [B9Builders] Date: Fri, May 3, 2019 4:57 PMTo: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com;Cc: Subject:RE: [B9Builders] Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???

Hi,  Put me down for one!Let me know when where and how you would like payment.  Thanks.  Jeffrey C. Barnes RPh8764 Hwy ADLouisiana, MO  63353  573-754-5189573-754-202569camarokid@gmail.comdbarnes@gmail.com      From: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:B9Builders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:34 PM
Subject: [B9Builders] Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???    There are still a few slots left in this run, but not many so if interested let me know soon!

[img]cid:image001.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

[img]cid:image002.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

[img]cid:image003.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

[img]cid:image004.jpg@01D501C8.C6D39660[/img]

Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)
Mark Arcuri
James Sale
Anthony Perrone
Craig Duncan (AU)
Jim Kresin
Anthony Perrone
Larry Patt
Chris Deboy
Kevin Todd (SC)
Mark Dziak

Thanks,

Craig

Image Virus-free. www.avast.com

affannatos@gmail.com

Post by affannatos@gmail.com » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 am

Attachments : I would like to be put on the list ty
------ Original message------From: Craig Reinbrecht craig@bex.net [B9Builders] Date: Wed, May 1, 2019 8:35 PMTo: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com;Cc: Subject:[B9Builders] Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???

There are still a few slots left in this run, but not many so if interested let me know soon!

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.4[/img]

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.5[/img]

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.6[/img]

[img]cid:7.1.0.9.2.20190501202823.02cad638@bex.net.7[/img]

Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)
Mark Arcuri
James Sale
Anthony Perrone
Craig Duncan (AU)
Jim Kresin
Anthony Perrone
Larry Patt
Chris Deboy
Kevin Todd (SC)
Mark Dziak

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Reinbrecht

Steven Affannato & Jeff King

Post by Craig Reinbrecht » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:35 am

Attachments : Steven, Jeff -

Please check your email and send me an email (craig@bex.net), ASAP.

Thanks,

Craig

At 09:03 AM 5/16/2019, 'affannatos@gmail.com' affannatos@gmail.com [B9Builders] wrote:

I would like to be put on the list ty

------ Original message------
Date: Wed, May 1, 2019 8:35 PM
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com;
Cc:
Subject:
[B9Builders] Re: LASER CUT STEEL BRAINS - Who's Interested???

There are still a few slots left in this run, but not many so if interested let me know soon!

.....First, I need to find out how many builders would be interested in a high quality Laser Cut Steel BRAIN, which would come expertly assembled and primed and ready to paint by Master Robot Builder, Greg Logue! It doesn't get much better than that!

[img]cid:.0[/img] 

Victor Vaccariello
Ray Wilson
Michael Poon
Tim Wendt
Bill Chirico
Guy Young
Doug Halley
Bill Kendzierski
Rod Rickenbauch
Scott Dugger
Marc Magee (CA)
Mark Arcuri
James Sale
Anthony Perrone
Craig Duncan (AU)
Jim Kresin
Anthony Perrone
Larry Patt
Chris Deboy
Kevin Todd (SC)
Mark Dziak

Thanks,

Craig