Expecting a surge in this newsgroup

Yahoo Groups Legacy Content
prieye@MSN.com

Expecting a surge in this newsgroup

Post by prieye@MSN.com » Thu Jan 27, 2000 9:52 pm

Well everyone, it's Friday the 28th of January, 2000. Tomorrow we head out towards the Orlando Florida Fairgrounds for the SAFARI INTERNATIONAL EASTERN HOMECOMING RALLY. Sharon and I hope to meet many of you there on Monday. While at the rally I expect to hand out at least one hundred flyers announcing the SAFARIFRIENDS newsgroup. Hopefully this will result in a BIG influx of new members shortly after the rally is over. With a much larger group of readers I would think that this newsgroup should take off. I have received many, many, positive messages regarding the birth of SAFARIFRIENDS. But like any new born it needs to be nurtured. Please, post some messages, questions, comments, hints, gripes, favorite travel spots, coach improvements, what ifs, etc. The more input we have the more useful this medium will become. And spread the word, if everyone gets one other person to sign up we'll double in size in no time at all. Currently we have 19 members. For those of you who can't make this Rally I hope to meet you at a future rally, or out on the road somewhere. Drive safe, have fun. Richard F239480