Re: Message for Trek owners

Yahoo Groups Legacy Content
deremer@aero.und.edu

Message for Trek owners

Post by deremer@aero.und.edu » Mon Jan 17, 2000 10:32 am

Hi from North Dakota (until May when I retire). I just joined this well-started group. I own a '94 Isuzu Trek and have been gathering together Isuzu Trek owners by email. We have a good group of about 2 dozen that share info about our units and periodically I compile it and send it out to all of us. So, if you own an Isuzu chassis Trek and aren't in our group, send me an e. For all Trek owners: if you aren't on the Trek Talk mailing list, you are missing out. It is a periodic newsletter published by Norm Biggs (Norman@...). Send him an e and get on the mailing list. Cheers, Dale DeRemer deremer@...

sailor7cs_365

Re: Message for Trek owners

Post by sailor7cs_365 » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:09 pm

Dale, Just got a chance to go through all the messages posted about Treks, have joined up in april and have owned a '93 28' Trek on Isuzu chassis. Am interested in joining your group. I will also take your suggestion and join Trek Talk. TIA Larry --- In Safarifriends@y..., deremer@a... wrote: > Hi from North Dakota (until May when I retire). > > I just joined this well-started group. I own a '94 Isuzu Trek > and have been gathering together Isuzu Trek owners by email. We have a good > group of about 2 dozen that share info about our units and periodically > I compile it and send it out to all of us. So, if you own an Isuzu > chassis Trek and aren't in our group, send me an e. > > For all Trek owners: if you aren't on the Trek Talk mailing list, > you are missing out. It is a periodic newsletter published by Norm > Biggs (Norman@b...). Send him an e and get on the > mailing list. > > Cheers, > Dale DeRemer > deremer@a...