New format

Yahoo Groups Legacy Content
prieye@xxx.xxx

New format

Post by prieye@xxx.xxx » Wed Jan 05, 2000 10:26 am

Folks ; I have decided to allow unmoderated postings as I do not think we will attract the knuckleheads that enjoy posting filth. So here you go, post away. It does not have to come through me to make its way to the screen. We need postings on relevent subjects, ask those questions, make those comments ! Someone will have the answer. I will likely make up some flyers to distribute at the HOMECOMING Rally so that more and more discover and use this page. It's new, so don't give up on it. I subscribe to a similar page dealing with a particular brand of automobile I own and let me tell you it has been a God send for all its members. First off, I would think that the BEAVER folks may be interested in this Newsgroup as well, because their chassis and accessories are very, very similar to ours. What do you people think about that ? And do you think that SMC proper should be made aware of this page to post in their newsletter ? Wouldn't it be nice if someone from corporate were a regular contributor to help us resolve certain issues. Second, does anyone have suggestions as to how the Florida SMC service center can improve its operation. As it stands now they want us to make appointments months in advance. This seems ridiculous to me. If you have a problem, (as I did,) then you want it fixed NOW. It seems ludicrous to spend big money on these coaches and then have to wait to have them repaired. Does the SMC dealer wait for us to use the coach and then pay as we go ? Of course not. So why should we pay in advance and then have to wait months to make the coach perfect ? Well, that's enough from me at the moment. Let's here from you folks. RG